Our moderation team will decide upon accepting your submission based on the following criteria:
1) African relevance
(ensuring one of the following applies)
- Is one or more of the authors African? (check their linkedin profile or ORCID iD entry)
- Is one or more listed affiliation institutions based in Africa?
- Does the work have a direct relevance to the African continent or it’s people?
- Is the term ‘Africa’ mentioned in the title, abstract or introduction and discussion?
2) Author list
- all authors with their full names
- Initials in capitals, e.g. Mohammad Ibrahim
- No academic titles in author list
- Academic or research institution (preferably)
- NGO, other third party
- International organisation (World Bank, UN agency or similar)
- Governmental institution
- Preferably CC-BY 4.0 (Creative Commons Author attribution)
- Please note that OSF has by default other licenses preselected, so probably need to ask author to double check the license chosen (accidentally or on purpose)
- Clear description of methodology which refers to the title and topic
6) Data set (if applicable)
- Is a link to the dataset provided and is it hosted on an open data repository? If not, please ask author to include it
- Does the list of references comply with any of the citation styles?