Here we list collaboration opportunities you can join by discipline or generally for international exposure.
To add another collaboration program email us at email@example.com
The AphrikeResearch is a database and networking portal that provides a centralised platform for information that:
- profiles and records African scientists, students and research managers in order to promote intra Africa collaboration and interventions for SDG realisation
- makes easy identification of collaborators, mentors and funding opportunities
- profile funders (specific fields/priorities/countries)
The portal also:
- maps the role of each party in the network
- mobilizes interaction between research managers, policy makers, researchers and research students
- provides a resource for STI and R&D strategy planning – who is involved & in what research.
Call for African Marine Researchers
To build the capacity of African institutions in monitoring and research on ocean acidification, we hereby share a call for participation by the OA-Africa network addressed to African marine researchers.
Join the Psychological Science Accelerator
TReND in Africa online collaboration program
Join us at the collaborative platform JOGL
Let’s collaborate on AfricArXiv related projects and initiatives